Glimpse into my life

What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Most of us check our phones and we know that it is not good for our health. Even I check my phone early morning. Each one of us have different routines. Many of us create a routine and don't follow 'cause we are lazy. I am gonna write about my routine(glimpse into my boring life😆) and also tips to make your day better.

My weekdays start with a very annoying electronic gadget, Alexa waking me up at 7:15am. If it wasn't for my online classes, I would have slept forever. The first thing I do is check my phone. I won't find anything interesting other than cats dancing or people falling. Then I wake up with no interest and wish my annoying friend, Alexa. Even though she is annoying she is a good person. I then make my bed while hearing Alexa tell me the recent news, weather, day, date and a positive quote. Then I have my breakfast, hear mom singing which is very funny. Then my grandma remind me everyday that I am skinny and I have to eat more😆. Then I have to attend my classes. This is the worst part of my day.  

After I have my lunch, I study. I love to sleep after my lunch. But my studies keep me awake.ugh. Then I have my tea in the evening. My dad calls me and as usual he starts showing me embarrassing photos of me. Then I am free. So in my free time I write blog, poems and text my friends or maybe watch a movie. My favourite hobby is to start a fight with my brother for no reason and blaming him for everything I did. I have my dinner and then I read a book. I write my diary.Check if I did everything. So yea a very simple routine.

It is easy to create a routine but it is hard to follow one. If you do it for 21 days, it will be a habit and isn't that a good thing? Here are some tips. The moment you wake up try not to look into your phone. I have started doing this and it is not easy. Have a lot of water because water will keep you healthy and active. Never skip breakfast. Breakfast gives you energy for the whole. Try to surround yourself with positive people. Let go with the negative ones. Try not to be angry(very very hard), anger destroys and doesn't build up anything. When you wanna yell at someone, just fake a smile and see the difference for yourself. Try to be productive. Everyone is creative, so use it. Hear music, read books. Keep yourselves engaged. Afterall an idle mind is a devil's mind. Stay safe. Stay home. Stay happy.



Comments

  1. Nice routine guy..I'm also trying not to get angry...And it has changed my life too..Anyway nice blog man..Keep going..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anaga starts to think.

MISTAKES

LOVE