2020-A YEAR OF SELF REALIZATION

2020. I do not know where to start from. Was it a bad year? Good year? I don't know. But there is something that I do know, 2020 was the year of realization and acceptance. Yea it is true, we all have been sitting in our home doing nothing. All we did was curse this year and of course online classes. Many of us have been through so much trauma and other kind of issues. But for once lets focus on the good side of 2020.

Self realization. This is something that most of us think that we have. Before lockdown, we were always engaged in different kind of activities, with the people we love the most. We were so busy that we all forgot to take care of ourselves. We were so busy talking to others that we forgot to talk to ourselves. We were so busy healing others that we forgot to heal ourselves. 2020 was the year for all of that; self happiness, self care, self healing. 

I absolutely hated this year. But if this lockdown didn't happen, I would be the same old person. What made me change who I was? "thinking". This year I decided to kill the dark side in me. the side that caused me trouble, the side that made me do things that I did not like. Yes it took a lot effort to remove 'her'. But it was worth the effort. "What developed the dark side in me?" this was the first question I asked myself. "Events, people and lack of self conscience". these were my answers. Events are something that happened in the past and all I could do was to live with the scars. Next step was to cut off people who caused me trouble and made me encourage my dark side. Conscience development was not an easy thing for me. That's what took me the longest.

These things didn't happened overnight. It took me months and months to transform myself into a new person. To be honest, when I look back to my past, I am ashamed of myself but at the same time I am proud of the person who I have become in the present and thank you 2020 for making me do this. All I am saying is that 2020 made us all THINK. It made us love ourselves and that love will never fade away. Stay home. Stay safe. Stay happy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Anaga starts to think.

MISTAKES

LOVE